Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the new DFW concert list/blog. Well, the list isn't new but the blog part is. I started the list on a thread of the Austin City Limits message board, but after keeping up with it there for almost a year I figured that starting a blog would be the best way for me to keep track of the list and make updates in the manner I wanted to. So here it is.

This is, and will continue to be, a work in progress - both in terms of the contents of list itself and of the format of the blog. My main goal is to keep it simple - mainly just want to list the shows, announce notable ones and make at least weekly updates. I won't be doing reviews or any other shite that I don't have time for. I am going to try to provide links for purchasing tickets online where possible.... I am in the process of hotlinking all the current shows right now.

In any event, I hope that you find the list to be as useful as it is for me to make it (trust me, it's very therapeutic).

No comments: