Thursday, July 17, 2008

Don Henley Must Die

Mojo Nixon sang it best. Everyone that knows me knows how much I hate the Eagles. In fact, I think at this point the Eagles themselves must know, because sure enough after I moaned and groaned about them coming to Dallas on my birthday weekend, they up and added a second show the next night!!!! So now we will be treated to a double helping of America's worst band on Saturday, September 13 and Sunday, September 14 at the AAC. Tickets are obviously overpriced from $45 to $175 for each show. The presale for Sunday's show starts Monday yadda yadda.... The Eagles suck.

Seriously, they must have heard that I planned my trip to DC to leave that Friday and come back that Sunday night (to celebrate my birthday and see Paul Weller at the 9:30 Club to boot) which allowed me to completely avoid their trip, and decided to add a Sunday show just to spite me.

No comments: