Thursday, February 5, 2009

Franz Ferdinand at HOB!

Fresh off the release of their third album (the excellent Tonight: Franz Ferdinand), Scottish post-punk revivalists Franz Ferdinand will make a welcome return to Dallas this Spring. On Friday, April 24 the band will visit the House of Blues in the midst of a large US tour. No word yet on ticket price or on sale date but based on the info for the Austin date, it'll probably be next weekend (the 13th or 14th). I'll post more info as I get it.

I'm not going to lie, this show makes me very excited. Not only because Franz Ferdinand is one of my favorite current bands (who I have never seen), but also because it's at the House of Blues and not at the Palladium.

Update: Tickets are $26.50-$50 and go onsale Friday at 10 AM through Ticketmaster, although there are various presales going on now.

No comments: